Aics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aics Society

Student's Society

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Imitrex Platelets
History Of Aics I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 am by Guest

» fish oils for depression
History Of Aics I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:45 am by Guest

» Endgame Watch The Caffeine Hit
History Of Aics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 am by Guest

» Pregnancy Symptoms
History Of Aics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 pm by Guest

» ultram dosage and side effects
History Of Aics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:51 pm by Guest

» organic fish oil
History Of Aics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 am by Guest

» Drug Emesis Iatrogenic
History Of Aics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:33 am by Guest

» What is your favorite movie?
History Of Aics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 pm by Guest

» Reader Ink E Cheap Ebook
History Of Aics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Playlist
Friendster
Dekaron Game
Gallery
History Of Aics Empty
Top posters
GiNaOwNzMe (88)
History Of Aics I_vote_lcapHistory Of Aics I_voting_barHistory Of Aics I_vote_rcap 
-=zaTti_0827=- (22)
History Of Aics I_vote_lcapHistory Of Aics I_voting_barHistory Of Aics I_vote_rcap 
pAeL_24 (16)
Dimonyito15 (14)
lawliet2 (12)
riel (10)
gate_keeper (4)
xXivanXx (3)
1rhiamhie6 (3)
schizofaye (2)
Poll
Anu Maganda Tawag Sa Studyante Sa AICS?
1:Aicnians?
History Of Aics I_vote_lcap0%History Of Aics I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2:Aseanians?
 0% [ 0 ]
3:Aicsians?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:54 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

History Of Aics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GiNaOwNzMe
Administrator
Administrator
GiNaOwNzMe

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-10

History Of Aics Empty
PostSubject: History Of Aics   History Of Aics I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:03 am

HISTORY OF AICS (history and founders)
History Of Aics Header10

With the institution’s goal of providing quality but affordable IT education, AICS paves the way to spread its thrust growing into numerous branches strategically located within Metro Manila, and other provinces in Luzon. AICS, was established in November 1996 with a pioneer branch in Fairview, QC, fronting SM Fairview that covers nearby areas like Lagro, Bagong Silang, Novaliches and Bulacan. It started with a few students enrolled in the 2 –year Computer Science, Computer Technology and also in the short courses program.

Immediately the following school year, June 1997, the school took its leap garnering more than 300 students from the said areas. It has incredibly maintained more than 1,000 enrollees since school year of 2000-2001 making it the biggest AICS branch in terms of population. During the same period, June 1997, AICS España, which is in Sampaloc, Manila, opened with the same program. In year 2001, AICS took its bold step in offering BS Computer Science along with the existing programs in AICS Caloocan Branch located in Grace Park, Caloocan City. In 2003 AICS opened another branch beside SM Bicutan having an initial enrolment of 323 and with an amazing 965 population in its 2005-2006 school year opening, setting forth an unprecedented record in the history of AICS.

Immediately after a year in June 2004 AICS Taytay Branch was opened and grew from barely 50 freshmen students soaring to more than 400 in its 2nd year of operation. AICS extended its venture In Luzon’s northern part as early as 1998 through AICS Dau, in Mabalacat, Pampanga, which started in June 1998 and has to this date more than 800 students. AICS San Fernando opened in June 2002, AICS Marilao, in June 2004 and lately AICS Tarlac last June of 2005. AICS began its operation in Southern Luzon last June of 1998 in Panapaan, Bacoor, which garnered an amazing 308 students in its 1st year of operation. It was a record-breaking number in two years lately surpassed by Bicutan in 2005. It was followed by AICS Sta. Rosa that was opened just this June of 2005.

With its total of nine years in existence, AICS still vows to continually expand, extend its services and take part in the building up of the future generation in this modern world of Information Technology.

MISSION AND VISION

Mission Statement

Technology plays a vital role in meeting the expectations of an advanced world that is fast changing and rapidly increasing in complexity and demands. The Philippines, as a member of international community, must address its own priorities by producing human resources that can cope with today’s world of information technology. In response to the global demand of IT manpower, AICS takes upon itself the mission of producing graduates that possess the necessary skills and right attitude that could qualify them to join the long race of the best IT people that this world can produce. To this, AICS is committed to:
Provide its students an affordable but high quality education;
balance their technological education with value-oriented studies;
give students a maximum level of support for their development by providing them responsible and professionally competent faculty, adequate facilities, seminars that keep them abreast of the latest technological breakthroughs, and sufficient practical training through simulated office experience as well as linkages with reputable business establishments.

Vision

Asian Institute of Computer Studies is an institution of learning that believes in the Power of Almighty God who has endowed every human being the special gift of knowledge and natural capabilities that can make one self-reliant, and that every individual, no matter how physically, mentally and economically disadvantaged can still be shaped into a responsible and productive person who can become a catalyst of change for the advancement and progress of his country.

Thus, Asian Institute of Computer Studies envisions its graduate to be a total person who is:
1. Physically fit, emotionally stable, morally sound and intellectually prepared;
2. responsible individual with high integrity;
service-oriented persons who is responsive to the moral, spiritual, cultural, social and economic needs of his country;
4. innovative and active participants in the shaping of the future IT generation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AicsSociety.tk

History Of Aics
Page 1 of 1